Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The weekend saw Dean go up and down. He was agitated and didn't sleep well at night. He is in some pain and the upcoming surgical repair of the stoma should help. When he gets anxious his breathing becomes very shallow and hurried. The nurses try to reconfirm, frequently, that his new lung is working well. He needs to breathe deeper than he has in years. When I visited with him last night, he was finally able to do that.

I shared two wonderful phone calls from Owen and Wyatt wishing Dean a happy Easter. And I showed him pictures of Haverly's first solo pie baking attempts - strawberry and rhubarb and a pecan pie. He even wanted to hold the computer.

And, I started sharing your emails! I'll do two or three a day. And the pictures are great. Thank you! Linda and Bill

No comments: